Creating a vivid presentation is definitely one of the best ways to convey ideas in a clear and well-structured manner. Although most users traditionally prefer MS Office, there are a great number of free alternative solutions (for example, ONLYOFFICE) to make amazing presentations. They have all the necessary formatting and styling tools to work with slides, but one key feature is usually missing – they can’t convert presentations to video. AVS Video Converter can easily solve this problem! Read this guide to find out how to convert PowerPoint presentation slides to any video format.
Why convert a presentation to video?
Converting your PowerPoint presentation to video might be a good idea if you want to share it on social networks, blogs, forums or video hosting sites, like YouTube or Vimeo. Converting your presentation file to the required video format before posting will protect your presentation from modifications by someone else. It will also facilitate playback on portable devices.
It doesn’t really matter why you want to convert your PowerPoint presentation to video. With AVS Video Converter, you can do it with ease.
How to convert a presentation to video
First of all, you need to download and install AVS Video Converter. AVS Video Converter is available for free, and its installation is really simple and doesn’t require any specific knowledge.
After the installation process is finished, launch AVS Video Converter and follow these simple steps:
1. Choose the required .ppt file by clicking the upper Browse button, which is located next to the Input File Name field, and click the presentation you want to convert.
2. Customize the output file name and its location by clicking the lower Browse button, which is located next to the Output File Name field.
3. Opt for the desired output file format (for example, AVI, MP4, MPEG, FLV, MOV, etc.). at the Formats tab of the main toolbar.
4. Select a pre-defined profile with suitable output video parameters. Choose the right configurations for your particular device and purposes.
5. Open the Conversion Options window by pressing the Advanced >> button to customize the output video properties and save them as a new profile. Please note that if you are new to video converting, it is recommended to use pre-defined profiles to get a file with the required parameters.
6. After setting up all the conversion parameters, click the Convert Now! button to start converting your PowerPoint presentation to video.
The Open Folder… button will help you easily find the location of the converted file.
By clicking the Upload… button you can transfer the converted video to your gadget.
You can also close the pop-up window by clicking the Close button and continue converting other files.
Watch this short video guide to learn how to convert PowerPoint presentations to video.
As you can see, converting PowerPoint presentations is really simple with free AVS Video Converter. You can freely convert your presentations to different video formats. Try AVS Video Converter right now!
We hope this guide was useful to you. If you have any questions, please use the comments section below. Your feedback is always appreciated!